We envision a world where we feel tomorrow is another day.
- Initiated Phase 1/ 2 Study of CTX-712, a CLK Inhibitor, in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory acute myeloid leukemia or myelodysplastic syndrome in the U.S.
- Receives Development Milestone Payment of CTX-177 (ONO-7018), a MALT1 Inhibitor according to License Agreement with Ono Pharmaceutical
- Announces Interim Results of CLK Inhibitor CTX-712 and MALT-1 Inhibitor CTX-177 at the 2022 ASH Annual Meeting.
- Corporate Name
- Chordia Therapeutics Inc.
- November 1, 2017
- Hiroshi Miyake, Ph.D. CEO